Keep Your Heating System
Running at Peak Efficiency
Heating System Tune-Up
Advantage Oil is proud to offer you an outstanding service department with trained technicians who will come and perform the service. Most COD companies have no service or only very limited service. Because you are an Advantage customer, you get the benefits of our great service department and you earn Rewards Points!
Don’t you feel smarter by the minute?!
What Is a Heating System Tune-Up?
Here’s what your Annual Tune-Up covers:
- Removing soot from furnace and smoke pipe to the chimney base (vacuuming if needed)
- Flushing low water cut-off
- Check expansion tank (external only)
- Cleaning oil burner strainers and filters
- Lubricating motor bearings
- Cleaning fuel pump and regulating pressure
- Checking and sealing air leaks around furnace doors
- Testing and adjusting all controls
- Checking oil filters
- Inspecting and adjusting blower
- Using calibrated testing equipment, setting up the oil burner to operate at peak efficiency.
*Parts are extra
Schedule a Heating System Tune-Up Today!
We will try to accommodate your chosen appointment time. Earlier responses have a better chance of getting their preferred time. Tune-ups scheduled after Oct. 1 cannot be guaranteed, as emergency service has to take precedence in heating season. Thank you for your understanding.